Air, Water & Soil Pollution
Copyright © 2012 Citizens' Winning Hands
- National Resource Defense Council, Pollution from Giant Livestock Farms Threatens Public Health: Waste lagoons and manure sprayfields -- two widespread and environmentally hazardous technologies -- are poorly regulated. Undated.
- Susan Lang, Water, air and soil pollution causes 40 percent of deaths worldwide, Cornell research survey finds. Cornell University Chronicle Online, Aug. 2, 2007.
- Ronnie Cummins, Beyond the Darkest Hours, Grassroots Rising. Common Dreams, December 26, 2009.
- Friends of the Earth, Waxman-Markey Strips EPA of Clean Air Act Authority to Fight Global Warming, 2009.
- Factory Farming, Wikipedia.
- David Kirby, Mexican Lawmaker: Factory Farms Are "Breeding Grounds" of Swine Flu Pandemic, Huffingtonpost, April 27, 2009.
- Air Pollution, sustainabletable.org.