Corporate Personhood (Pro)
Copyright © 2012 Citizens' Winning Hands
- Melissa Block, What Is The Basis For Corporate Personhood?, NPR, October 24, 2011.
- Jess Bravin, Sotomayor Issues Challenge to a Century of Corporate Law, Wall Street Journal, September 17, 2009.
- Floyd Abrams, LETTER; First Amendment Issues in a Supreme Court Case, New York Times, August 16, 2009.
- Hans A. Von Spakovsky, What's Wrong With 'Hillary: The Movie'? Pornographers have more freedom today than those who want to engage in political speech, Wall Street Journal, August 28, 2009.
- Robert Barnes, 'Hillary: The Movie' to Get Supreme Court Screening: At Issue Is Balance Between Political Speech and Free Speech, Washington Post, March 15, 2009.
- Lee Ross, Case: Citizens United v. Federal Elections Commission: Hillary Clinton Film Challenged, FoxNews.com, March 18, 2009.
- Jeff Patch, Gearing up for Citizens United v. FEC, Center for Competitive Politics, September 8, 2009.